EAF Club Print Championship
This competition is open to all clubs in the East Anglia Federation of Photographic Societies (EAF) and is for prints. As a club, we enter 25 prints.
The competition takes place 10th March 2019 so we need to select prints on the 22nd January 2019. The competition will take place at:
Townley Memorial Hall,
The judges are Peter Cheetham HonPAGB, Caroline Colgate ARPS and Ken Scott ARPS
The special rules set for this competition are that the club must select:
- Maximum 5 Natural History;
- Maximum of 5 images per author;
- Images from at least 5 authors;
- At least 9 monochrome images;
- At least 9 colour images.