EAF Club DPI Championship
This competition is open to all clubs in the East Anglia Federation of Photographic Societies (EAF) and is for digital projected images (DPI). As a club, we enter 25 DPI.
The competition takes place 10th February 2019 so we need to select the DPI on the 18th December 2018. The competition will take place at:
Townley Memorial Hall,
The judges are Roger Parry ARPS MPAGB HonPAGB EFIAP, Judith Parry DPAGB HonPAGB AFIAP and Richard Spurdens DPAGB EFIAP/g BPE4*
The special rules set for this competition are that the club must select:
- Maximum 5 Natural History;
- Maximum of 5 images per author;
- Images from at least 5 authors;
- At least 9 monochrome images;
- At least 9 colour images.
- Maximum of 24 characters on file name.